Chuzhdoezikovo obuchenie-Foreign Language Teaching is a professional educational journal established in 1974. Published under the title “Russian and Western Languages” from 1974 to 1984, its name has changed to “Foreign Language Teaching” in 1985. Since 1990 it has come out under the bilingual title “Чуждоезиково обучение/Foreign Language Teaching”.
Texts (articles, overviews, announcements, reviews, chronicles) are being published in cover topics in the field of modern and classical languages, culture and education, after being approved by two anonymous reviewers. Manuscripts can be submitted in all major languages.
Frequency: 6 issues per year.
Please, send comments and inquiries at: email@example.com.
The journal is the successor of "Russian and Western Languages" journal (1974)
The articles in Chuzhdoezikovo obuchenie-Foreign Language Teaching are referred, listed and abstracted in:
– Web of Science
– Scence Index
– European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
– Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
– EBSCOhost Research Databases
– Google Scholar, Primo (Ex Libris), Summon (ProQuest)
- INION - Russian Academy of Sciences