“Foreign Language Teaching” is an educational journal established in 1974. It was published under the title “Russian and Western Languages” from 1974 to 1984 and its name changed to “Foreign Language Teaching” in 1985. Since 1990 it comes out under the bilingual title “Чуждоезиково обучение/Foreign Language Teaching”.
Materials (articles, overviews, announcements, reviews, chronicles) published in it cover topics in the ﬁeld of modern and classical languages, culture and education, and are subject to approval by two anonymous reviewers.
Frequency: 6 issues per year.
Please, send comments and inquiries at: email@example.com
Списанието е правоприемник на сп. „Руски и западни езици“ (1974 г.)
The articles from Foreign Language Teaching are referred, listed and abstracted in:
– Web of Science: Emerging Sources Citation Index
– European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
– Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
– EBSCOhost Research Databases
– Google Scholar, Primo (Ex Libris), Summon (ProQuest)
– ИНИОН – РАН